R3K (V1.6.4) PATCH NOTES
1.6.4 Patch Notes
- New scene: Resign of Throne – Battler of SiMa Yan. Players may upgrade townhall to Lv201 after defeating SiMa Yan.
- New feature: Child’s Awakening, Child increase awakening value when encounter some special event. Player can pick the favourite skill when reach 100%.
- New feature: Lord’s Level, Gain Lord’s EXP when completing daily quest or using battle order, gain stat point when leveling up for Lord’s skill.
- New feature: Prosperity, Upgrading building can enhance the prosperity. Taxation, Produce and Melding will affect by prosperity.
- New feature: There’s no longer to trading with others player.
- Daily quest: All new daily quest, completing daily quest to gain Lord’s EXP.
- Treasury: Silver limit improve to 10 times.
- Venture: Maximum profit of tavern and inn limited to 15 million, no more increase when reached limit.
- Battle Order: Purchasing BO change to get 20 battle order in 1 time purchase cost 50 gold. Increase 50 golds every 3 times purchase.
New Green Epiphany Generals
- Guo Jia: VileTrick, [Strategic]A continuous attack on a horizontal row of units, damage increases when opponent army is lessened and chance to get Chaos.
- ZhuGe Liang: Fortune, [Strategic]An attack on all units, Increases allies morale by 25 and reduces enemy morale by 25, self gains Immortality for 2 turns.
- Zhou Yu: ZhuRong, [Strategic]An attack on all units with chance to cause burn and reduce enemy healing for 2 turns.
- Green TaiShi Ci:
- Initial stats raised to 89, 100, 75 from the original 86, 99, 72.
- Stat growth raised to 2.9, 3.2, 2.4 from the original 2.6, 3.2, 2.4.
- Waterfall: [Combat]Two attacks on a vertical line of units, damage increases when opponent army is lessened, Increase self morale by 50 and gain Invincibility for 1 turns.